Production Technical and Design Interviews
To be admitted to Theatre Production as a Technician and Design student you must complete the following.
- Fill out the Production Class Audition Google Form completely. Link here.
- In your Google Form, provide 3 names and email addresses of teachers who can recommend you.
- Teachers will be sent a Google Form to fill out.
- Eighth graders must use their theatre teacher as one of their recommendations.
- High school students may not use Mr. Martin or Mr. Taylor.
Sign up for a 5 minute time to audition/interview in person at Abilene High School. Times will be after school.
- Create a “Vision Board” and bring it to your interview.
- A Vision Board is a collage of images inspired by how you see the world, aesthetically. Use pictures from magazines or newspapers or you may print off pictures at home and then paste them onto a large sheet of paper or poster board.
- When creating your board try to portray the following:
- What do you think is beautiful and interesting and inspiring?
- What is your style?
- What are your interests?
- Your Vision Board may be digital.
- Examples can be found online through abilenehightheatre.com
- Be prepared to discuss your Vision Board in your interview.
EXAMPLES OF A VISION BOARD
Click image to enlarge